Haven't found the information you need within 30 minutes??
Please ask for help!
Contact an SCC Librarian:
8:00 PM - 8:00 PM M-Th and 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM Fri
828-339-4288 or 800-447-4091, ext. 4288
Or, Chat with a NC Librarian (Available after hours and weekends)
Click the image to get started
Welcome to the Virtual Holt Library
The virtual library has resources and help available including:
- Online Databases containing
- Full-text books
- Audio books
- Streaming video
- Online articles
- Print materials
- Holt Librarians and staff (Available via phone or email): 828.339.4288 or email@example.com
- NC Knows librarian (Available via chat): see the "Home" tab in this LibGuide
If you would like to meet with your colleagues on campus, you may schedule a study room:
- Conference room (seating 20)
- Instructional room (seating 12)
- Tutorial/study room (seating 2).
Email, call us, or stop by in person to request a room (first come, first served).
Picking Up Print materials
Once you have found the print materials you need, contact the Holt library to arrange pick up at:
- Holt Library
- Macon Center (at the information desk).
- Swain Center
Please explore the tabs to get help finding the types of resources you need, and never hesitate to contact us with a question.